The photograph (above) is of the old Clifton Mill - now part of the Mill Tavern.

 

The Parish of Lund

The photograph (above) is of the Parish Church of St John the Evangelist

Click on a button below to view the photograph galleries.

     

The inscription reads:

The base stone was removed from N.W. corner and the cross erected to the Glory of God and in memory of Edmund Birley JP, Clifton Hall, July 1813

The cross at the cross roads by the Windmill Tavern ((above).

Click on the pictures below to read the remembrance documents of WWI, WWII and other conflicts.

(Waiting for further information in order to complete these documents)

     
Other photographs of the Parish of Lund (below)
     
     

Men from Kirkham, Wesham and the rural Fylde who served during the Great War.

 

map above courtesy of Ordnance Survey © - First Series, Sheet 89 NW.

 

All text, photographs, videos and other items published on this website are copyright © Alan J Cook unless otherwise stated. All rights reserved. No part of this website shall be reproduced in any way without the written permission of the copyright holder.


background graphic by Vecteezy (https://www.vecteezy.com/free-vector/graphics-background-design)